Losing your self-respect, your career, your family? Reclaim your life with the assistance of the South Carolina Recovering Professional Program.
We understand the pressure health care professionals put upon themselves to be a caretaker to the community and their families. As caretakers, professionals often tend to overwork and neglect themselves to provide the highest level of care they can to their patients and loved ones. We know that dedicated service comes at a personal cost.
We understand the pressure can lead to alcohol and substance use to get through the extra shifts, long nights, physical pain, and sometimes traumatizing experiences. It can further lead to depression, anxiety, and job-related burnout. RPP’s team of experienced specialists uses proven best practices to assist you with obtaining the personalized care, treatment, and support you need to rebuild your life and to continue to your career.
Voluntary participation (without Board referral or involvement) in RPP is strictly confidential. RPP will not report any information to your licensing board.
Learn more about our program by contacting our staff today.
Services We Offer:
- Professional support from licensed and certified staff 24 hours a day.
- Intake and/or initial assessment of healthcare professionals for whom there is a concern of a possible substance use disorder or mental health or behavioral condition or disorder to include depression, anxiety, job-related burnout, or professional sexual misconduct.
- Referrals to qualified, reputable facilities and/or providers for further evaluation or treatment.
- Access to professional self-help and peer support meetings.
- Verification of compliance for credentialing, employment, and administrative matters.
- Confidentiality for compliant voluntary participants.
- Personalized monitoring for successful recovery and safe practice.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Personal commitment
- Accessibility 24/7
- Compassion and support
- Confirmation of safety to practice
Still unsure about contacting our staff? Click below for more information: